Hi, my name is stela gineva. let’s work together!
I am a freelance writer with years of experience in the industry. I create compelling content for websites and media outlets, so I’ve got your blog posts and long-form content covered.
My content attracts thousands of organic views on social media platforms like Medium and LinkedIn. I have had posts reach the top 1% for engagement on LinkedIn and I have experienced similarly high engagement with long-form articles on other platforms.
As a former journalist, I understand the importance of accurate and compelling content that sparks interest. I offer original content creation services to suit your needs.
If you want to reach out, I’m at email@example.com
For examples of my journalism work, click here.
For examples of my Medium work, click here.
To follow my content on LinkedIn, click here.
March 2021 – Present
I started freelancing in March to turn my passion for writing into a viable business. My work involves:
- Producing commissioned pieces for media outlets and legal firms including the Pension Times and Saracens Solicitors
- Creating paywalled content for various Medium publications, and averaging 11,000 monthly views with numerous viral hits including this piece
- Creating LinkedIn content to further my brand and connect with the industry, garnering more than 30,000 views in two weeks at the time of writing
- Maintaining my WordPress website with information about my services, a current portfolio, and a relevant blog
- Exploring new content platforms and experimenting with online content to create new writing solutions for clients
Journalist, Kent Live
June 2019 – August 2020, Kent, England
I worked for the weekly Folkestone Herald and Dover Express newspapers, as well as the KentLive website. My role involved:
- Heading a newspaper campaign to save fourteen playgrounds earmarked for closure; funding was secured after our coverage and petition
- Writing front-page stories for our newspaper and website to encourage audience engagement
- Sourcing, pitching, and writing exclusive stories syndicated by national publications including The Mirror and The Metro
- Building relationships with regional sources to ensure exclusive access to new stories
- Managing multiple projects at the same time and ensuring all stories are completed to a high standard ahead of an agreed-upon deadline
- Assisting with social media management by creating and scheduling posts to optimise public engagement
Journalism MA (Merit)
The University of Sheffield, 2019
Diploma in Journalism
The National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), 2019